Sunday, March 11, 2007

Monday Blues

I was woken up a sms just now. When I woke up, I panic in fear because I thought I had overslept and it is already Monday morning. In my mind, I was exclaiming “Oh s***! I had overslept and I am going to be late for the presentation. Why didn’t I set my alarm clock and why am I so careless? I had yet to go through what my colleague had done for the presentation, what if he fails to deliver what he promised me again, how am I going to answer to my client later? And I had yet to study for my exams!” I can practically feel the whole world collapsing down on me due to my failure to set my alarm clock. Argh…

Just when I was navigating through my handphone, wanting to check my sms, I realize it is still a Sunday evening! It is really a “phew”, “Thank God!” and “Praise The Lord!”. But sadly to say, that also means that I have to go and make myself a cup of coffee so that I can work through the night. Haiz…Monday blues…Another round of warfare tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger olenju said...

I know this kinda feeling!!! :) Or waking up falling down...

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger chaiyen said...

pls don't be overwork. so stress hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home