Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Disorganize Thoughts

It has become increasingly difficult to write nowadays. A lot of times I wanted to pen down my thoughts. A lot of times I attempted writing. But those entries were never completed and published. Disorganize thoughts are all over my MS Word, it seems so difficult to piece them together. I had to make sure that what I had written is politically-theoretically correct so that I will not be judged for something that is unpleasant. In the end, I deleted all those thoughts altogether, it is easier to keep those thoughts and feelings all to myself than to write out and be judged according to other men’s standards.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

dear ah ne, whenever i write down my thoughts, i felt that things became clearer, and i ended up encouraging myself thru' my writings in the end.... as u started writing more........ disorganised thoughts will become clearer and clearer.... believe God will lead the way.

Love u :o)

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger chaiyen said...

write.... write... don't care what ppl are saying about you. that is why i always tell ppl. you can leave your comment on my blog but don't talk to me about it.

it is in your flow of thoughts that we can know who you really are, what you are really going through. don't even bother to be an angel just because ppl are reading. if you can be that angel itself, but if you can't just let the world know you are learning... to be that saint. we are are, aren't we? who is perfect can cast the first stone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home