Friday, November 10, 2006

Counting Down

07 more days to my Bangkok trip
17 Nov 2006
, finally a getaway from my work, finally a Monday which I don’t feel blue, finally a day which I don’t feel obligated to pick up all my phone calls.

40 more days to my GRE examination
20 Dec 2006
, this will take me a step nearer to my dream and that’s provided I score well for this examination.

54 more days to the submission of my resignation letter
03 Jan 2007
, one of the most important decision that I had made this year. I pray that by leaving this shore, I can discover new oceans.

85 more days to my last day of work
03 Mar 2007
, FREEDOM!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Dear ah ne, what is GRE examination?

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Yanlin said...

dear ah ne, GRE stands for Graduate Record Examinations. It is an admission requirement for graduate school in US :)

Why are you not updating your blog anymore? Actually i had been faithfully reading it :p

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

ah ne! u going to US for further study?????????? don't scare me ah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home